Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Im sure

Its awsome. But it won't play. help, please?

Haunted Absence Haunted Absence

Nifty

Well, I really would like to say more about, but it is just a loop. Turn it into a piece. I like the sound. Sort of a bell with tone.

Melodic Erotica Melodic Erotica

Groovy

Um, Im just gonna say its good overall. However, why are you not going to use garageband anymore? I don't see why its such a bad program? Except for the drums samples.

And I am going to tell you a way to improve an instrument! HAH. With the kickdrum, if you duplicate the midi info into a hip-hop bass, it helps fill it out more. But, like you said, you're not using Garageband anymore. But whatever, its cool as always!
Now I have to check out the Picco conest.

Great work!

Quarl responds:

Thanks man. If I really wanted, I could have used garage bands preset hip hop drum kit. It has a nice sub sound attached to the kick, but I really didn't feel like adding any more bass to the intro. Also, I'm not using garage band anymore because I've upgraded to reason.

Solus- Inphyy's Chorale Solus- Inphyy's Chorale

Trippadellec

Have you ever heard shoenburg?
Killer chromaticism. Still, wouldn't call it jazz, but i'm not the composer. Crazy trickery. Taking the 80s esque beats and adding that crazy ass solo. Would love to here it live. You should publish it!

SolusLunes responds: